Thursday, September 10, 2009

week 2 assignment


Creating the Wiki that was required for this weeks assignment was extremely difficult and time consuming for me, but I definitely feel like it was an extremely useful experience for me. learning how to create such a practical tool for the classroom will be come in handy in the future, and I'm glad that I was given an opportunity to learn how to do it now when I have the time. Learning how to embed videos and documents in the page was also something that took me quite a while to figure out, but once I got the hang of it, became fairly easy. Despite how informative and helpful this assignment was, I'm glad that its over. :)


As you can see, I've included the screen shot of Professor Graham and I video chatting, as well as a screen shot of me sending a video message over facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment