Wednesday, September 16, 2009

TPACK and storyboard

I couldnt figure out how to arrange my storyboard better but here it is. I haven't gotten it OK'd, but I was planning on telling the story of the three little pigs using paper cut outs that I would draw and also using start/stop animation.





The TPACK framework is a way of thinking about how you integrate technology into your teaching. It stands for Technological Pedagogical And Content Knowledge. the seven different types are Pedagogical knowledge, Content knowledge, technological knowledge, Technological knowledge, Pedagogical content knowledge, Technological pedagogical knowledge, and Technological pedagogical and content knowledge. It is important for teachers to be familiar with TPACK because doing so will mean that they are familiar with technology and know the most effective ways to use

it within specific domains and specific aspects of their curriculum

.

No comments:

Post a Comment