Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Technology Background

My Technology background is probably average for someone my age. Word processing was taught at my elementary school and I took the course in 3rd or 4th grade. In Junior High we had technology classes where we learned computer basics such as how to effectively research topics, how to use paint, how to use powerpoint, and so on. I had access to the internet and these programs at home, which allowed me to practice and get pretty good at these programs. In high school I took classes that taught me how to use photoshop, flash, and how to create websites. In college I (finally) learned how to use excel. Technology has always been good to me so I'm good back.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have had quite a bit of experience - certainly more than most of the eled students starting out.

    ReplyDelete