Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Beautiful Christmas Cards!!

I'm behind!!! How did the holidays come so quickly??! Christmas cards have been coming in the mail and it's a daily reminder that I need to make mine.
I've been searching online and have been totally impressed with Shutterfly.com. They have BEAUTIFUL cards - excellently priced too! I've always done flat cards, but they have an option to do a folded card and you can print a mini-Christmas letter inside. Love it! Right now they're doing a promotion to get 50 free Christmas cards. Score!!! Here are some samples:











Adorable, right? I'm in love. I don't know how I'm going to choose just one. Best of all, they'll ship it right to me. Easy peasy. They also have great photo calendars. I've seen friends make them as gifts for Grandparents and (ssshhh) I think I'll have to, too! What could be a better gift than to have my smiling babies look at you every month of the year? ;) I also looove the photo books. I've done a few over the years and it's so much easier (and less expensive) than scrapbooking. It's a great way to preserve all those digital photos that take up so much of my computer's memory!

Go here to score a great deal at Shutterfly! And watch for my super cute card in your mailbox ;)

1 comment: